Sunday 28 September 2008

Imminent Death Of A Salesman

I'm dictating to Daddy now whilst lying in state on my bouncer. In Shriek.

I'm in a good mood actually, considering I was woken up by Mummy bounding out of bed at 7am on a Sunday morning. Not sure why the time and the day's important, but Daddy seemed to think so. I suppose it might be because I was a bit late - normally I like getting him up for my first bottle at 5.30 on a Sunday, its a nice time of day - the birdies are just starting to sing.

Mummy woke my big sister up as well when she ran into her bedroom to look out of the window. She said she thought it was Saturday when she stays at Granny and Grandads and wouldnt be in her room. My, how we laughed. Well, I did anyway. No one else seemed to be amused at first, though Daddy was when Mummy said that the reason she jumped up was someone was knocking at the door, and thats why she went into my big sister's bedroom. Apparently it was a man with a clipboard and a shoulder bag who looked like some sort of salesman. At 7am on Sunday morning.

Daddy thinks we are going to find him just down the road, hanging from a lamppost by his bagstraps, probably with his clipboard shoved in the place I use to fill my nappies. Sounds uncomfortable.

No comments: