Saturday 27 September 2008

This Is Lulu


Hello blogging world. Well, the odd one or two that stumble across here till my Daddy gets some links and stuff going, anyway. My name's Lulu, and my Mummy and Daddy thinks its only fair that I get my own space to jot down my thoughts as the days go by and I get bigger and poo more.

Daddy promises he will faithfully translate my deep thoughts about social justice, environmental activism and why Piglet is cute from the original Gurgle. I also speak Shriek, Yell, Giggle, Hiccup and Red-Faced Strain, so its just as well he is multilingual when it comes to babies otherwise he'd have his work cut out, bless his stubbly face.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now while Daddy considers going and 'dealing with the sods who are yelling outside and keeping her awake'. I don't know what he means exactly, but I like it when Mummy deals the cards with the funny pictures on so I can grab them off Daddy as he's holding me. They have pretty red and black colours on them, you know. Mummy and my big sister must like them too because they always seem very pleased when I show them the ones I've grabbed off Daddy!

Night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: