Saturday 15 November 2008

Still Sicky Daddy

Well, it hasn't got much better really. Daddy still isn't quite the ticket, and it's getting on my nerves now. He has started making that revolting burbly noise and trying to pull his nose off with that funny white papery stuff that makes pretty patterns on the floor when I knock the roll off the desk. He is also not playing with me all morning like he's supposed to. After the 5am shift this morning I fell asleep after my bottle and when I woke up I wasn't downstairs in my bouncer with him ready to play in that cute bleary-eyed way he has first thing in the morning, I was in my cot again!

I wasn't having that, so I made my presence felt with some judicious random yelling. But then Mummy got up and took me downstairs instead of Daddy. This isn't right, Daddy should be on call when I want my cuddles and silly music videos and other things.

So I mimped. And mimped. And mimped.

My sister got up out of bed after a while and Mummy tried to see if I would play with her. What was she thinking? I wanted my Daddy!

So I mimped. And mimped. And mimped.

Eventually Mummy gave up and got Daddy out of bed, and now, about ten minutes later, I am contented, and shall fall asleep as soon as I have dictated this in my best happy Gurgle.

And Mummy shall be, perhaps understandably, a little bit miffed off.

No comments: