Saturday 4 October 2008

Bullseye Baby

My aim is improving, Daddy says. I managed to wee right up Mummy's leg when she was changing me tonight! Aren't I getting good?

In other news, my big sister wasn't very well when she came back from Granny and Grandad's this afternoon. She didn't feel very well in the car and then she was sick in the toilet. But when she was feeling better Daddy took me upstairs to grin at her and help her cheer up.

When she came downstairs Daddy and I made a cross shape out of the DVD and telly remotes and yelled 'Unclean, unclean!' at her which was maybe a bit mean as she doesn't smell very much at all (certainly not as bad as Daddy's bottyburps) and has a shower every night. She said she would come and breathe on him if he didn't stop being naughty so he shut up. She seems all right now though so maybe we can have a good game with my favourite teddybear tomorrow. He is big and brown and is taller than me, but I'm sure I will get taller soon and then I can pick him up and snuggle him.

I want to play with Skullsplitter the Barbarian Baby Bear as well, but I'm sure I heard Daddy say that someone wants to ban him, which is a bit harsh. After all the worst he ever does is to accidentally say rude words on camera during broadcasts of 'Morkahn and Skullsplitter's Animal Experience', and then make a mistake with a throwing axe and hit the camera crew. Oh, and give my big sister hiccups by making her laugh too much.

Daddy says its a shame I have inherited my Amber's tendency to giggle too much and get nasty hiccups. Mummy says she doesn't let Daddy play with my sister at bedtime anymore because he always makes her laugh too much and gives her the hiccups, which means she won't go straight to sleep. Daddy says he has been doing that since she was small and doesn't see why he should stop now just because she is in Big Big Big School and is this super-duper mature girl nowadays.

My sister is really Big and Brave. She is nearly twelve which is really Big and has to get two big buses to school everyday and put up with stupid girls from another school and sometimes she has to drag her great big peebag as well. I'm not too sure what that is, it sounds gross but it can't really be a bag full of weewee can it? I mean why?

My sister lets me lay on her bed sometimes when we play. It is the comfiest bed in the world. Daddy says when he used to play games on it with Amber he would want to go to sleep on it all the time because it is so comfy and soft, and Amber had to make Skullsplitter jump on him to stop him going to sleep, yay the Barbarian Baby Bears! I lie down on it and giggle lots and lots when Amber plays with me in her room.

I was miffed that I couldn't cuddle my sister today because Daddy wasn't sure if she had a Bug. I looked very carefully but I couldn't see any beetles or spiders or anything like that, so I think she will be able to snuggle me and play with me tomorrow.

Night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: