Monday 13 October 2008

Still A Snotbox

Daddy promised he would write this when he got up to help my big sister be ready for school tomorrow, but he had too many jobs to do last night while Mummy was over at Aunty Chelle's to post then, plus I wasn't exactly cooperative about going to sleep. Because I'm not feeling all that well and am still full of cold, I didn't want my last bottle and didn't want to go to sleep at all.

See I haven't been in my cot the last two nights due to all the snottiness. Well, I have, but actually Daddy came up with the idea of making sure I was propped up by having me sleep in my bouncer in my cot so Mummy could still reach over and cuddle me if I woke up but I wouldn't be as horribly snotty and sleepless as I was laid down flat.

I've still had...better nights though. Daddy spent the day trying to get me to catch up as much sleep as possible, leaning down and patting me back to sleep every time I stirred and cuddling me whenever that didn't work. In the afternoon I slept for 2 and a half hours, most of it on Mummy, my longest daytime nap ever! In fact Daddy had to tell poor Aunty Chelle that Mummy was going to be late because I was still asleep on her, hehehe.

I couldn't go over to the Bowlplex for my big sister's Birthday Party though, I was really bummed about that. Mummy said everybody had a good time though, and she brought me back a Teddybear, bonus! Amber's friend Frankie came back with us for the afternoon and I gave her lots of smiles. She says I look like her little sister Livvy when she was ickle.

To sum up, I have not been a well bunny. I only got a half hour outside in the back garden with Daddy yesterday, that's how ill I was! Though Syco gave herself a clean right in front of me, that was really fascinating. Probably washing off the blood from the last cat she disembowelled, Daddy reckons.

Anyway, I will get Daddy to tell you all about my day again today and hope things will get back to normal again tonight as I'm sure I feel much better now.

No comments: