Wednesday 1 October 2008

Stealth Baby

It's official, I am a Stealth Baby. That's what Daddy said when he managed to smuggle me out of the bedroom, change me, make the bottle, feed me, burp me, play with me, see my big sister off to school, change the subsequent Size Seven detonatation, play with me again and then get me back to sleep - all without waking Mummy up.

Now I am off to my under 1's group with Mummy, I will see all my little friends there. I'm looking forward to it especially as I missed Breast Friends yesterday because Mummy was out. Daddy would have taken me but Mummy said it wasn't meant for him. When he said he has always been on very friendly terms with breasts from Somerford, she thumped him.

I think I'm learning when Daddy is going to get thumped. If he says 'you can't, I'm holding the baby!' and grins a lot, it means he's in big trouble and is going to get a ding.

No comments: