Saturday 11 October 2008

Snotbox

That's what Daddy calls me, and he should know as him and Mummy have been wiping the lovely stuff off my face all day. And most of last night. So much for Daddy's lie-in.

Daddy is feeling a bit snuffly and off-colour himself, and is worried I may have given my little germfest to him. Which considering it is my big sister's Birthday Party tomorrow morning at the place with the big balls (as Daddy calls it) means there may be trouble ahead. It also means he will only be doing a short post tonight, so enjoy it while it lasts.

In other news, I have managed to have loads of playtime with my big sister today for the first time all week due to her sickyness. It's been great fun, we even ballroom danced once and Daddy made that 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' noise when we did it.

I wore my new black T-shirt today, I am teh Goth. Yes, granted the huge pink coat over the top when we went to the harbour this evening kind of destroyed the effect, but what the hell. I felt Gothy. As well as snotty.

I also set a new record for sheer splashiness at bathtime tonight. I rock.

Night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: