Friday 3 October 2008

Daddy Broke The Puter & Other Stories

Silly daddy. He was cleaning the nasty dust off the vents in the puter and he thinks maybe its his magnetic personality that has stopped a bit of it from working. He is understandably miffed off about this so I've given him four poos and rivers of dribble today to help him feel better.

He has decided that my poos smell like rice pudding that has gone off. As apparently my first solid food is going to be baby rice I'm getting a little nervous about this thought.

Mummy is going to make Daddy watch a chick-flick tonight as punishment for being all annoyed when he broke the puter. I'm not sure what that means but it must be like that film with the piggy in it that we watched yesterday, only with a cute little chick in it.

My big sister went to Marwell Zoo today and brought me back a birdie - a penguin that Daddy wants to call 'Plonker' only Mummy won't let him. Apparently I am supposed to name all my toys myself, so I want to be like Amber and have chainmail teddybears called cool things like Skullsplitter.

In the evening we went to Mudeford Quay again and I went to sleep in my new megacoat. It keeps me toasty warm and Mummy likes it because she can cuddle me afterwards and warm herself up. We saw eighteen swans, but Daddy says one of them was having a Goth day because it swam away from its friends and didn't want to have food fights like the others did.

Daddy says that one year there were proper Black Swans living in the reeds opposite Christchurch Quay. I wonder if they were Goths too?

No comments: