Tuesday 7 October 2008

I'm Not Well But At Least My Aim Is Improving

I got Daddy today, right up the arm, just as he was putting my new nappy on. It splashed all the way up to his elbow, bonus!

But I'm not a well bunny. Mummy and Daddy think Amber has given me her nasty bug, which the doctor says is an upper digestive bug. I knew Daddy shouldn't have had those choccy biscuits.

Whatever is up with me, I haven't felt very hungry for the last two days and have been right off my feeds. In fact I've found much more interesting things to do when Daddy is trying to feed me, like Mummy. Wherever she is in the room. But Daddy is very interesting too, specially when Mummy is feeding me.

This week I am learning what bibs are for.

Daddy took me out into the garden tonight when I got a bit snippy and I got to see a perfect half-moon. It was amazing, I stared at it for ages as the clouds scudded across it. Daddy sung to me in my Blanky and then Amber came out to get a bit of fresh air after she had a sicky moment. Then she went back in and Mummy came out and quickly cleaned Syco's hutch before it got totally dark, so I got to spend time with all the family in my wonderful garden tonight, yay me!

I went to the baby group today but another Mummy upset my Mummy by making nasty remarks, and even made one about dummies. I love my dummy, and its a load of stinky poo to say bad things about mummies who let their babies have dummies. For starters, I bet her baby didn't start teething at nine weeks!

Also I got very miffed when Mummy went to the loo, and screamed and screamed and screamed. About six Mummies and the health visitor all cooed over me and tried to distract me so I will have to do this more often I think, all the attention was really cool actually.

Then a Big Boy (who must have been at least three) fell over and banged his head and went to sleep straight away. Everyone was very worried and he had to go to the hospital where babies sometimes come from, that has Daddy's old Nursery next to it. I could wave at him from the balcony when Mummy took me outside and he was playing in the garden with the Nursery children when I was first born, it was great.

Mummy didn't panic when the boy banged his head. It helped that his Mummy was a nurse too, but my Mummy is so cool that she has done all kinds of things to help sick people who just keel over in front of her. I was there a few months ago when she helped a man having a heart attack in Boscombe, she was so calm and collected that I didn't even kick off and yell once the whole time. She even delivered a baby in the medical room at the Littledown Centre when she was a Lifeguard, and the lady was so grateful she named her new baby girl Amiee after my Mummy!

I slept in a bit this morning, and Mummy and Daddy have asked me nicely if I wouldn't mind doing the same again tomorrow so Daddy can ring up and yell at the people who are meant to look after our house about our stupid bathroom fan. It keeps making horrible rattly noises and this is the fifth time Daddy has had to get them to fix it. I think if they don't disconnect it like he asks them to he will probably beat the engineer to death with his own toolkit. I'm definitely going to watch, because I'm as miffed off as Daddy about the poopy thing always working itself loose again about two minutes after the man fixes it.

Night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: