Thursday 16 October 2008

Footsie 100

I went to the Under 1's group with Mummy yesterday, and I met my friend Liam there after we saw him in the supermarket the other day. He is about a month bigger than me. Daddy says its highly amusing that I've already inherited Mummy's taste for Older Men, whatever that means.

My Mummy and Liam's Mummy sat opposite each other on the floor so Liam and I could have a proper chat. He speaks very good Gurgle, and quite good Shriek as well.

But then a funny thing happened. Liam and I discovered how much fun it is to tickle each other's feet with our own feet! Mummy says this is called Footsie. I like it, its a lot of fun to play and it made us both giggle a lot.

Daddy doesn't like touching Mummy's feet at all, though. I never see them playing that game. In fact come to think of it though she does giggle a lot when she tries to get him to play with them.

Funny that.

No comments: