Wednesday 1 October 2008

Snippy Day

I have officially had a Snippy Day. I've been in one of 'those' moods all day, apparently. Personally I think I've been nothing but sweetness and light all day (well except for mimping all the time, and not having a proper nap out of sheer stubbornness, and being a pain with my feed and getting milk all over Daddy's arm, and pulling handfuls of Daddy's chest hair at the same time then protesting mightily when I get scratch mitts put on me, and also come to think of it managing to cut my own tongue a tiny bit when I pulled my hand out of my mouth thus freaking out Daddy who was pushing me to meet Amber at the Bus Stop at the time).

See? Mummy and Daddy are being dreadfully unfair to use a word like 'snippy'. It's just been a normal day at the office really.

No comments: