Wednesday 29 October 2008

Lulu Of The Dance


This afternoon I have experienced true bliss for the first time. The door bouncer thingy we got from Clo-clo is just the bestest game ever. I floated like a spacebaby and spun around to check out the spinniness of the washing machine then spun back to see Mummy, Amber and Daddy. Then Mummy lowered it a bit so my little feet could touch the ground and instead of floating I started bouncing!

If I pointed my little toesies I could push myself back up and do funny little leapy movements like one of those people on the telly who dance about looking like they have something shoved where the poo comes from (as Daddy so elegantly puts it). Mummy pointed out to him that I am technically part-Irish as Mummy's biololological Mummy is from Ireland, so it must be in my blood. Daddy said that that kind of dancing is actually about as truly Irish as his left armpit. Maybe he has a four-leaf clover growing in there?

No comments: