Monday 13 October 2008

I Was Ill But I'm Feeling Much Better Noooooooooowwwwwwwwww...


Seriously full moon tonight when Daddy and I went for our nightly jaunt in the back garden. No other garden gets moons like this one, I am so lucky!

I don't quite follow the post title though, I think it's Daddy's little joke.

In other news, my sicky-then-not-sicky-anymore sister has caught my icky cold so is therefore sicky again. She is not having a good time of it right now, bless her.

I'm feeling much better though. Mummy will put me to bed in my cot without the bouncer to prop me up tonight as my little nosey has mostly cleared over the course of last night and today.

Mummy and Daddy took me shopping in Tesco today. Much cooing was had, and we kept bumping into other Mummies that Mummy and Daddy know. One lady that Daddy knew from when he was studying to look after other little kiddywids like me didn't know that Mummy even had a baby in her tummy because he hadn't seen her for ages, and she was really pleased to meet me because I rock, so there!

I rode in the trolley seat in Tesco, it is really good fun. I got a big bottle of juice to chew on and noshed the cap for ages before giving it up as a bad job. Nowhere near as nutritious as milk or Daddy's hand (which I love trying to chew on when sits me on his lap to burp me) but I still howled when Mummy took it off me to give to the lady on the checkout.

I had another mega-kip on Mummy today. I had a feed just before 3 and then Daddy got me to sleep and then handed me over to Mummy so I could try and break yesterday's record nap. I think I did it, too. I've just got oodles and oodles of sleep to catch up on so I'm trying as hard as I can to sleep.

Anyway, Daddy said this would only be a quick post because he is very tired, so night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: