Monday 6 October 2008

The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud...

...is a pair of funny people that Daddy likes listening to, but its also what happened when he took me outside in the back garden tonight when I was getting snippy. We waited for the moon to come out from behind a house in the next road, but as soon as it did Daddy had just enough time to point it out to me before a nasty black cloud drifted over and covered it and then wouldn't let it come out to play. Poopy cloud. I was really looking forward to seeing it nice and bright as well.

In other news, Daddy fixed the puter tonight while Mummy was giving me my last feed. Now Mummy and Daddy won't be fighting over who gets to go on the laptop, yay!

This is my second night in the baby sleeping bag, hopefully I will sleep better than last night. I was a bit of a sod apparently, though when Mummy fell asleep this morning thirty seconds after promising Daddy she would give me my first feed I was Stealth Baby again, yay me! Mummy managed to sleep in till 10 because I was such a quiet girl. Daddy helped a bit too, so as a reward I gave him a lovely big yellow poo to change. Aren't I generous?

Night night and sleep tight everyone.

No comments: